This is a blank slate
You can do lots of things with blank slates, with more coming!
- You can make a list!
- Lists can have sub list, you can link to things and even make public notes (like that one).
- Things can be bold or italicized
you can cross things off your list like this
- To save your note, hit command + save or the save button (you can't edit or save this note, because it's the example note!)
You can add sub-titles with two hash-tags (one is a title - see the top ^)
- To save: command + s at any time or click save in the bottom right
- To save as a Google Doc: command + g
- To download as a PDF: command + p